mercredi, août 20, 2008

A Dream

I had a dream.

I had a dream when I was a little boy, that someday later I can have twins as my children. One will be a boy, and the other a girl.

I had a dream.

I had a dream when I was a teenager, that I can create a way to make my other dream come true. That is, by modifying biological substances, so my children will surely be twins.

I have a dream.

I have a dream about the world. A single world, unbound by countries or languages, a single pangaea. A prosperous world, where no one would have to be a beggar just to get a scoop of rice. A just world, where no one would have reasons to defy the law. A clean world, where pollution is something that nature can digest again.

But a dream will always be a dream, when the dreamer stays asleep, floating in the everlasting streams of dreams. And the reason why people say, "Your dream is too big" is because they don't have enough courage to dream big. They were afraid to step out of the tiny box of their minds.

Go out there. Explore the world.

There, you will see what God really is.

Aucun commentaire: